• Sprinkle a layer (20-25%) of hydro granules into the pot
• Fill the pot with potting soil
• Soak your plant in water first and then plant in the hole.
• Fill the pot with potting soil up to 2cm from the top
• Press the soil down gently
• Give your plant plenty of water
This potting soil contains fertiliser which is authorized for use in organic farming in accordance with EU regulations 834/2007 and 889/2008. The fertilizer used, NPK 10-4-4, has also been included in the Dutch input list for biological agriculture.
Compound organic fertiliser NPK 10-4-4 with trace elements 2kg/m3. Contains animal proteins.