1. Follow the dotted line and cut to create a small square opening on the growing kit(box).
2. On the growing kit opening, use a marker and mark a “X” on the plastic of the mushroom spawn bag.
3. Use a penknife and cut the “X”. Do not remove/tear off any plastic.
4. Open up the “X”, Use the Sprayer and spray water directly into the spawn bag.
* Please water the mushroom spawn bag 3-4 times per day.
*Keep the bag away from sunlight & ensure there is ventilation.
*Please note that the colour varies as this is natural food crop.
The Pink Oyster require 10 – 15 days to grow.
The mature Pink Oyster would be est a palm size. Please harvest and rinse with water before cooking.