– Hardy perennial.
– Likes full sun or partial shade.
– Reaches a height of 18″ (45 cms).
– Can become leggy so pinch out shoots to maintain bushy growth.
– Can be invasive so grow in containers for best results (but not as invasive as some other varieties).
– Attractive to bees, butterflies and beneficial insects.
– Add chopped leaves to fruit salads and fruity desserts.
– Goes well with fish and chicken dishes.
– Add leaves to iced tea.
– Freeze leaves in ice cubes to add to drinks.
– Flowers are edible and can be added to salads.
Ready to ship in 1-2 weeks
Do note that the plants in the photos are for reference only. The young plants delivered to you may look different and smaller, they do need constant trimming and time to grow bushy.
Delivery fee: $10
Free delivery for purchase above $80
For seeds purchase only, you can opt for SingPost at a fee of $1.50
Self-collection is available at Bedok, we will contact you after you place order online.
Please take note while our return/refund policy applies to most products, the sales of plants/herbs/food items are not returnable/refundable.