- Can be used to flavour stews and particular lamb.
- Can be used to flavour potatoes and herb butter.
- Soaked in water the stems can be used as skews.
- Can be sprinkled into salad.
- Flowers are edible.
- Can be used to treat rheumatism and circulations problems.
- Can ease systems of gout.
- Can aid fat digestion.
- Can stimulate and tone skin.
- Can relieve tiredness, nervous exhaustion and headaches.
- Can increase alertness.
- Can relieve water retention.
- Can stimulate your liver, leading to faster processing of toxins.
- Helps to cleanse your skin and dry itchy scalps.
- Has anti-bacterial properties.
- Used in pot pourri and herb pillows.
- Moth and insect repellent.
As with all alternative medicines and plants with purported medicinal benefits it is important to inform your health care providers that you are using them; this helps to ensure safe and coordinated care.
Flower ref: https://images.app.goo.gl/2q7WKw9meQciHz1K9